Wednesday, May 10, 2017

It's A Girl xx



 My brother and his fiancee are welcoming their third child, and finally a girl!!! Our family is so excited; especially the grandmothers! :)   Brina is so blessed to have so many women around her that love her; so we all got together and threw her an amazing shower!! I will let the pictures speak for themselves!  

Here is the Dad and Mom !!

 


 Here are pictures of the decor/room. We had it at a golf course in our home town, which actually proved to be the perfect place!

 
  

Here is the cake/cupcakes and fruit salad: 
 

 Cake Pops!!



This was our sweets table I put together! :)








Here are the few people I was able to bribe into taking selfies with ... hehehe :)
 

 Here is a picture of the Paternal and Maternal Grandmothers. These two women came together and pulled off such a beautiful shower. They are the most loving, caring, and generous women ever -- and we are all so blessed to have them !! <3




 Can we all take a second to admire my eyelashes here? I tried out the Better Than Sex mascara (yes, i hate the name) It gave me the volume and length I wanted in only two coats! 

 


 That is all I have to share for now -- stay tuned to when she is born .. 4 weeks, 5 days, and counting!!

So essited!!!!!!!!!

10 comments:

  1. You look beautiful love the lashes., Congrat in being an Auntie its always a blessing when an angel its born. The shower look amazing now craving for one of those cake pop lol. Send my Congrats to the good looking parent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jackie,

      Thank you so much sweets! I think I had two cake pops before it even started.. I had to try all the candy/sweets out to make sure none were poisonous ;) Thank you for your lovely comment!

      Fee

      Delete
  2. Lovely pics!!! You are so beautiful!
    Kisses, Paola.
    Expressyourself

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe thank you so much love! Right back atcha!

      Delete
  3. How exciting, congratulations to your family!
    Have a lovely weekend :)
    Rosanna x
    Rose's Rooftop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our entire family is overjoyed to bring a girl into the family .. we have way too many boys ;-)

      Thank you for commenting!

      Delete
  4. Congrats to your borther and his fianceè! :D
    You look beautiful, dear!
    XO
    S
    https://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, thank you, thank you! Kisses <3

      Delete
  5. Great pictures. I like it.
    Would you like to follow each other?
    Let me know on my blog.
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chabrowe,

      I would love to! I will check your blog out shortly. Thank you visiting!

      Delete

Thank you for visiting! I appreciate my readers, and love to check out their blogs! Please leave a comment with your blog link <3

♡♡♡

. javascript:void(0)