Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Summer Tanning

hay dolls!

I did a flawless winter tanning blog post a few months ago, and promised i'd update with a summer tanning post as well - so here it is! We all want that makes your skin look && feel absolutely amazing! It might sound crazy, but you, too, can achieve the most effortless glowing bronze skin, without any bronzers or tanning beds!! I posted some great tips & tricks that will help boost your progress!!

My ALL NATURAL tips:

1. prepping your skin: EXFOLIATE - it is absolutely important to rub away the dead skin cells or any loose, rough skin, and oils before you go out into the sun.

2. never go into the sun with make up on. Tanning salons have Aussie Pads that allow you to wipe all of your make up off prior to bed tanning. Australian Gold typically. However I also am sure to carry wipes in my purse.

** I know some people who go to the beach in full party makeup and it's just ridiculous. Not only do you look like a clown, but you're damaging your skin too! I love makeup, because I think it's a great way of expressing yourself, and it's truly like art, where you can just let your imagination run wild, but please. Not for tanning. Not even eyeliner, or lipstick. I'm serious. Try using lip balm instead, and make sure you remove any excess makeup. You don't want to have spots on your face and your skin to look blotchy for the rest of your life, do you? It's really really important. **

3. carotene and caffeine - try these! they enhance tanning and the result will be an even deeper, richer tan! There are a lot of tanning lotions on the market that contain both of these ingredients!  You can also get beta-carotene in pill forms, but to be honest, I've never tried those and don't plan to either! A great substitute is to drink carrot juice, you can mix apple, kiwi, any sort of fruit into it if you don't like the taste, it's also nice if you add some ginger too! Carrot's contain carotene which boost and intensify tanning!

           

4. Glitter!  tanning oil/lotion. Trust me it's amazing!

The glitter attracts the sun rays, so your tan will be even better, I guarantee you! In some countries, you can get tanning lotions and oils which already have the glitter in them, but if you can't find any, don't worry! You can just mix your own glitter in it! It's easy as that! I suggest you use fine glitter, almost like powder, and not chunky glitter, because you don't want to look like a pole dancer... Do you?


The glitter will add a gorgeous sparkle to your skin. Not only will it make your tan better, it will also provide you with an instant glow!

5. Cocoa butter works wonders!
Yes, I know that people bake goodies with cocoa butter, but believe me, it also works wonders when it comes to sunbaking!  Once you've achieved a nice tan, you can start using it to intensify your tan even more, and be even more bronzed! I usually get mine at a pharmacy, you can ask for it melted, or in a bar, which looks just like soap. Just rub it on your skin and you're done! It will make it super smooth and moisturize your skin along with giving you a better tan!

Image result for tan water

6. Tan near the water, or in the water on a float. 
If you go in the water every 20 minutes or so, you'll tan much easier! Water reflects and intensifies the sun rays!

7. Wear Sunscreen. The last, but most important one.

If your skin is sensitive, you're fair skinned, or you just want protection against harmful UVB rays, please don't forget to use sunscreen! I personally don't use any, and never have in my life, but that's my personal choice. I've only ever been sunburnt once in my life, thanks to my naturally olive skin. That is why I don't really feel the need to use SPF 50 sunscreens, but I do always encourage everyone to use it though, nobody wants a bad sunburn, which can later of course, lead to more serious problems.


            Image result for tanning quotes

x0x Rica 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! I appreciate my readers, and love to check out their blogs! Please leave a comment with your blog link <3

♡♡♡

. javascript:void(0)