Saturday, September 06, 2014

.... hitting the rebound.

You -

i have lived in a fairytale for so long and now i sit in silence to try and overcome the pain and hurt you have caused me. you have given me every emotion but the one i have craved for so long. i've legit invested sooo much into you--giving you my mind, body and soul in hopes of receiving the same compassion... only to find out i would never receive any true compassion at all.

i have lost all strength.

i am not whole, nor is my heart beating the same beat it once had. when I see you, my world falls apart knowing you’re not a part of me any more && all that’s left is a scar reminding me a piece of me is gone forever. But after all the tears have left my eyes && when my heart is at ease for those few moments, i feel pretty sure i made the right decision.

this life is not easy, and in the end I can only hope someone will give me the true love you stopped giving me. you’ve torn me apart && I will never be healed completely. Thank you for showing me you can't kill your feelings with alcohol and you can't stuff your emotions with cupcakes. Not to mention probably the most important thing i have learned from you would be that there comes a time when you need to say goodbye. i've tried to avoid this for so long when i was only putting myself in denial the entire time. as much as i wanted it to work, its unhealthy to keep trying and all I can do is know I am doing what is good for my mental sanity, not what's good for someone else..so i've came to terms with myself on this && think i'm ready.

with that being said, the rest of you can all stop trying to read me or figure me out. maybe I like to be un-navigable. I don’t want to be a doll on a shelf or a trophy in a case. I’m an actual person with real thoughts and feelings and as cliche as that sounds, no one can define me but ME. watching every move that I make, you will fail. trying to get to know the real me, you will fail.

so let me make this simple for you---

Page? Turned. Chapter? Closed.

Let's roll.

Happiness is a state of being

If you’re serious about changing your life, you’ll find a way. If you’re not, you’ll find an excuse. Money will not bring you happiness. ...